Travelling the land as a Sovereign requires you to learn how to walk and talk
A Sovereign [de jure] must;
be purified (no drugs, no alcohol, no bad language)
walk with the upmost respect
walk with love in your heart
walk peace, no protesting
walk true in your standing ‘truthfulness’
know who you are,
know your genealogy,
know where your from,
act with high standards,
act with good intent,
act in high standing,
be diplomatic at all times,
not be swayed by alcohol or drugs,
be fully committed to being Sovereign [de jure]
when challenged, know how to hold your Sovereignty strong,
be proud of who you are,
be honorable and dignified
be the protector of all living souls of man, woman, child within the kingdom, keeping them safe from harm or injury,
Respect all life [including the wildlife, the trees, the sea, the air]
Respect all people
Respect your elders
A Sovereign will not falter. You will use a name seperate from your birth certificate. You are an “Original Man/Woman” of “flesh, blood and heritage” on the land. You will be recognized through the supreme gods. As an Original Sovereign [de jure], you will be standing in your absolute truth, as with the natural and supernatural worlds, where creation began with chaos, then the night, and then the world of light. In his/her Original Nationality, all living things are linked through genealogy. The god of the forest, shaped the first woman from the soil and took her as his wife and thereafter family was created. He/she will know how he/she descended from the heavens and came into the living.
As a sovereign you will know your ancestral original heritage backwards and understand that you are consciously aware, that you are a “Sovereign Being” “Heir” “Successor”, living in a “Sovereign Estate” in the “Greater Universe Continuum”. That you are integrally interlocked to the immutable laws of the “Natural Element” wherein his/her inalienable “Sovereignty” is constituted in interlocutory law.
A Sovereign will know the walk of your ancestors and your original links to the land. Everyone is linked to the land and if you feel you are not, the tribal Sovereign [de jure] of the land may adopt you.
HOW TO DEAL WITH GOVERNMENT AGENTS: You go in and inform them that you wish to change your circumstances. Inform the agent that you are;
The Personal Representative, Executor, Successor, Heir and Beneficial Owner of the Deceased Estate 1194854458.
You show them the Source Document and tell them that this is a Live Record 677/70 of your Birth, it proves that you came from my mothers womb and it proves that you are a Live Flesh and Blood man/woman.
You show them the Print Out and tell them that this document makes you still born, deceased.
You then show them the Birth Certificate and tell them that this document makes you a Person, Deceased, Trading Name, Trading Corporation that is traded on the New York Stock Market in your weight in gold and monies made are held in the Cesta Que Trust.
You then tell them once again that you are the Personal Representative of the Deceased Estate 1194854458, Live Birth Record Registration Number 677/70.
Your amend birth certificate will be endorsed by the Kingdom of God on Earth.
The Agent will more than likely shake his/her head and roll his/her eyes at you, like you are an idiot. You need to therefore say, “can I please speak with your Supervisor or Manager” [ask until your request is satisfied].
Repeat the information to the Manager
Inform the Manager that he is your trustee and that he works for you.
“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” ~ Mother Theresa “Where ever you are, be there totally.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
1. All Action MUST be based on Compassion When championing a Cause, the mindset must be altruistic and the motivating emotion must be positive. Spiritual Activism is action for the benefit of something, not against something. [Natural Law is the guiding principle here. If not good for all then not good at all. The key is to recognize when harm is self created by the individual (which is rampant on earth) or when the harm is actually caused by your actions and beliefs such that you can direct corrective energy where it is required.
2. Compassion flows from the understanding of the Connection between all living beings We are all connected through our shared Humanity. When you learn to see that our differences are superficial and our similarities manifest, sympathy (or worse, pity) gives way to compassion. Our actions shift from one of “us helping them” to one of “for the good of All”. We become One. [perspective is paramount and your ability to contemplate, use your full consciousness and embrace the truth when your ego wants to embrace the false reality is so powerful. Embracing F.E.A.R. in any capacity will always hinder your growth; even the most awake person is usually indulging in at some level and we would always do well not to ‘put our stake in’ before we reach the mountain top. Your heart provides energy space, your knowledge channels that energy, and your will directs the two into action. Seeing all points of view within your field allows you to avoid pitfalls, move threw F.E.A.R. and admit when your wrong, without running away from it; only to create more in the future]. “The whole idea of compassion is based on a keen awareness of the interdependence of all these living beings, which are all part of one another, and all involved in one another.” ~ Thomas Merton
3. Compassion must be applied with Wisdom There are more Causes that exist than an individual or group can possibly be involved with. It is important to choose your causes carefully. Learn to Act instead of React. [huge point here. We all are caring, meaning we can see that things in many spheres are not right, and a great many of us do not have wisdom with respect to how to guide that caring. This is where knowledge comes in. A balance of creating heart space (caring) married with the persistent advancement of your knowledge will guide your desires so that they are expressed more often with wisdom; the truth made actual. “That is true wisdom, to know how to alter one’s mind when occasion demands it.” ~ Terence
4. Apply synergy and teamwork to accomplish goals Synergy is the process where two or more actions combine to produce an effect greater than the sum of its individual parts. Like ripples in a pond, spiritual actions combine and build on each other to magnify an effect beyond what each could do individually. Whenever possible, team up with others to acquire a multifaceted and more holistic approach. [from an inner perspective, this means constantly trying to see the value in others appose to how they limit you. When operating from an unbalanced egocentric perspective (from negative knowledge) we often see others as threatening. A beautiful women or man, means we are not. A piece of creative work from another reminds us of that we are not creative enough. The success of others reminds us we are not successful. This reveals that there is an reconciled perspective of self (a poisoned world view) we are holding on to that is holding us back; and you can almost always assume its based in negative knowledge. I slip into this head space all the time and don’t realize it until my emotions reveal the truth; use your emotions as a guide not a drug as so many have slipped into the habit of doing. Creating a space of self healing, reflection, contemplation is very powerful for INpowerment and growth. Once you have done so your ability to see the value in others will increase exponentially]. “The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.”
5. Spiritual Activism is the pursuit of service for the good of all, not for the advancement or benefit of individuals or selected communities The mindset behind your actions must be noble, holistic, Universal and non-partisan. Be mindful that ego and self-service have no place in Spiritual Activism. [I think we have an inner side that is just as important as the outward expression. For example we may choose to go to a rally or protest, and speak our truths openly. From without, this spreads Data and truth to others and offers them catalyst, for you, there is the inner work of being brave and re-presenting your truth (re-articulation of your truth is so powerful for inner growth). We often dismiss the inner effects of our outward expressions. A guide would be the golden rule: “do unto others as they would do unto you”]. “Common folk, not statesmen, nor generals nor great men of affairs, but just simple plain men and women, can do something to build a better, peaceful world. The future hope of peace lies with such personal service.” ~ Henry Cadbury “Reverence for Life affords me my fundamental principle of morality, namely, that good consists in maintaining, assisting, and enhancing life and that to destroy, harm, or to hinder life is evil. Affirmation of the world — that is affirmation of the will to live, which appears in phenomenal forms all around me — is only possible for me in that I give myself out for other life.” ~ Albert Schweitzer
6. Pursue Integrity, Honesty and Dignity in the conduct of your Actions Embrace Mindfulness in the application of your activities and be aware of how your actions may be perceived by others. Machiavelli’s “The ends justify the means” has no place in Spiritual Activism. If our methods are not noble, our results will not be either. Practice Spiritual Transparency, allowing negative energies to bypass your system without harming it. [also very important point. The “ends justify the means” is a total fallacy. The means will always be a reflection of the ends and visa versa or the ends will always be corrupted by the means. Honesty within and without is paramount for self actualization. I spent years lying to others and myself about my true nature, and it crippled me. When I finally let go of all the deception, my life felt more harmonious, I didn’t feel nearly as much social anxiety]. “Integrity is doing the right thing even if no one is watching.”
7. Do not defame your detractors or those who doubt you A confrontational approach leads to a defensive reaction. Approach others with Openness and Compassion in your heart. Build on the commonalities between you instead of focusing on the differences. As much as possible, detach yourself from the results of your actions. Aspire to always be a Peacemaker. [I have personally seen this in action in trying to wake up others around me. At first I thought I could just share with others some information and reveal how our world was a lie, but in the end almost everyone received this as a personal attack, usually at a subconscious level. Now my approach is to simply create a space for their sharing by sharing my own truths, usually personal in nature. The greater the personal sharing, the more of a loving space can be created and others naturally begin to share their own wisdom. Eventually a mutual language is formed and we can begin to discuss ‘hard’ truths, or truths which threaten false identities within ourselves and others]. “Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi “An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
8. Raising another up raises you up as well Helping another becomes a form of self-love as well as an expression of outward love. This becomes an upwardly spiraling cycle of increasing awareness, connection, compassion, involvement, capacity, and back to increasing awareness. [Indeed once you begin to see others as a resource instead of an obstacle, you will feel amazing in helping others. This is difficult for some to reconcile because this idea of ‘selflessness’ can be so confusing. Selflessness from without is a great perspective to have, always being mindful that the outside world in an absolute sense, is just a tool for your inner growth and expansion. Selflessness from within is hard to reconcile because being self centered from an inner perspective is amazingly powerful; meaning to always see what happens or is happening as a tool for personal growth. I think there are some fundamental assumptions you can make which help guide us here. That We Are All One and what happens without is a reflection of what is self created within. This basic guide allows us to harmonize perfectly with natural law, and if we are honest about our process we can act with wisdom in all our pursuits]. “Oh, Divine Master, Grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; To be understood, as to understand; To be loved, as to love; For it is in giving that we receive, It is in pardoning that we are pardoned.” ~Saint Francis Prayer “Compassionate action involves working with ourselves as much as working with others.” ~ Pema Chodron
9. Learn to listen to your heart and not your mind You mind may only see the problem. Your heart will always feel the solution. Learn to act with Faith and cultivate a loving perception when facing collective problems. [The mind is very misunderstood in many systems of personal growth and new age thought. When the mind is filled with Negative Knowledge, F.E.A.R. or things we have accepted as true but are actually false, when attempt to act on this knowledge with our caring, we will always create chaos; instead of wisdom. This leads many to assume the mind in general is not useful and only the heart space is. But once you begin to distill your experience threw self reflection and contemplation, your false knowledge will be easily recognizable (like the belief in violence as a method of solving problems) and a new choice, although difficult at first to make, will present itself. This is the path of wisdom, to use ALL experience as a tool for discovering Positive Knowledge (the truth) and developing the mind into a perfecting reflection of what IS]. “Faith is taking the first step, even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. Search out viable and sustainable solutions Seek out solutions that maintain or restores the dignity of individual human and their communities. The goal of Spiritual Activism is to raise another up, not make them dependant. [Natural Law is the guiding principle and the constant pursuit of perfecting our use and harmony of it. Natural Law is not an arbitrary dictation of some lofty lord or think tank. Natural Law is the guiding principle of all reality. It is available to us all, and can be dis-covered (made visible) by personal searching and striving; this is what self evident means. We have a powerful tool for discovery of these basic principles of existence; our emotions and self reflection of all experience. Your emotions are a perfect reflection of your system of thought and beliefs with respect to the all things. The greater your Negative Knowledge is, the greater the emotional upheaval from your experience; this is what is meant by nothing outside of us is emotionally positive or negative, we create that experience from within. The universe will reveal Negative Knowledge by producing negative emotions. The challenge is to go within, seek for the truth and be brave enough to change your false beliefs into gnosis of the truth. This also requires a willingness to admit when you were wrong, and seek for truths from without as much as from within]. “Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.” ~ Jesus “We have not inherited the world from our forefathers. We have borrowed it from our children.” ~ Kashmiri proverb
11. Do not judge yourself simply by the results of your actions Maintain a sense of detachment as to overall results. Embrace mindfulness as you intentionally diminish a judging attitude while keeping watchfulness on the gates of your heart. The ultimate goal of Spiritual Activism is to unconditionally raise the understanding and support of Humanity, with no exceptions. This achievement is larger than any individual. While individual projects can be completed, the sum is so much greater than its parts. Learn to see yourself not on where you have reached, but on the Path you are traveling. There is real fulfillment in just being called to serve humanitarian and spiritual causes. [The goal in this life is not completing the path, but finding it. This has been one of my biggest realizations in life. We are so distracted without that we willing to comprise ourselves for it and its sensations; this is when emotions become an addiction instead of a tool. When you have transitioned into consciousness of both, and realization that the path you walk within is the true path to ultimate personal growth and freedom for humanity, you will feel amazingly INpowered in more and more of your experiences]. “Every man stamps his value on himself. Man is made great or small by his own will.” ~ JCF von Schiller “ The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
12. Let Metta be the motivation for your Actions If you cultivate Metta (the practice of loving-kindness) in your heart, you will succeed. The Intention that is the motivating force behind your actions is paramount. Start from a position of pure and altruistic Love. [Again ensure you are ‘self centered’ and your intention is truly in harmony with all that you are. Guided by your emotional reactions, contemplating a thing before you seek to manifest it will help reveal Negative Knowledge and prevent future chaos]. “A positive future cannot emerge from the mind of anger of despair” ~ HH, the Dalai Lama “Kindness in giving creates Love.” ~ Lao Tzu